- Borosilicate glass 3.3, good chemical and physical properties.
- ATEX Motor, Digital display of mixing speed, frequency conversion, and constant speed mixing system, brushless, no spark, safe and stable.
- Rugged steel-reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchor agitator which is suitable for a wide range of material viscosity.
- PTFE discharge valve can discharge materials thoroughly and quickly.
- Can work under pressure and vacuum conditions, under vacuum.
- Ex-proof motor is optional for 10L,20L,30L,50L,100L,150L,200L.
- The whole structure is uniqueness, practical and beautiful.
Glass Jacketed Mixing Reactor
In chemical & pharmaceutical industries, a jacketed reactor is a vessel that is designed for controlling a temperature of its contents, by using a cooling or heating “jacket” around the vessel through which a cooling or heating fluid is circulated. Agitation can be also used in jacketed vessels to improve the homogeneity of the fluid properties (such as temperature or concentration).
How To Work
- Through Interlayer of double lined glass reactor, Inject material or Liquid with thermally dissolved or cooling into Glass reaction vessel.
- Connect External Heating or cooling Equipment with Double Lined glass reactor.
- Stir material or liquid at constant speed heated by Agitator.
- It can stir and react under the natural pressure or negative pressure in the sealed reactor.
- The material can be emptied from the outlet valve at the bottom of the reactor after reacting. It is easy to operate.
- The reactor is the ideal instrument for the experiment of modern chemistry, biochemical, pharmacy and the advanced synthetic.