In some liquid-liquid separation, HOW TO DO,
- When the material’s boiling temperature is too high to evaporate?
- When boiling temperatures of 2 materials are too close to be separated clearly?
- When the material is sensitive to heat and easy go denatured in distillation?
- When a rectification process takes a long time but with the poor receiving rate?
Short Path Distillation System is also called Molecular Distillation System. It is a comparatively new separation technology. It can separate liquid-liquid mixture under the temperature, which is far lower than the boiling point.
Short Path Distillation is especially suitable to separate substances of high boiling point, heat sensitive and easy to be oxidized.
Glass Short Path Distillation System/ Molecular Distillatory are mainly used in lab scale or pilot production. Especially, to collect the parameters in experiments before enlarging to production.
Compare with stainless steel SPD system, Glass SPD system have followed advantages,
- With the same production capacity, the price of S.S system is 1.5-2 times than glass one.
- Installation of Glass one is easier. It can be finished in 1 hour with two people.
- Delivery time of Glass one is usually 20 days, while S.S one usually in 60 days or longer.
- Glass one is lighter, small space occupied and easy to move. Glass one is visible and can adjust the condition of the experiment quickly and accordingly.
- The anti-corrosion ability of Glass one is stronger than the S.S SPD system.
- While in R&D or pilot produce procedure, glass SPD system is better; While in large-scale production, you can choose S.S one.
|1.0||Short Path Distillation System FMD Model Series|
|1-01||Frequency Conversion Deceleration Motor|
|1-02||Magnetic Force Transmission & Completed Sealing System|
|1-03||Wiped Film Forming System|
|1-04||Short Path Distillation Main Body|
|1-05||PTFE Double Vacuum Valve- Dropwise Constant Pressure Feeding Funnel|
|1-07||Waste Solution Receiving Flask|
|1-08||Light Component Receiving Flask|
|1-09||Heavy Component Receiving Flask|
|1-10||Electrical Control Cabinet|
|1-11||Removable Stainless-Steel Square Tube|
|3.0||Constant Temperature Heating Circulator System|
|4.0||Low-temperature Cooling Circulator System|
|DESCRIPTION||ASPD 60||ASPD 80||ASPD 100||ASPD 150||ASPD 200||ASPD 230|
|Effective Evaporation Area||m2||0.06||0.10||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.50|
|Barrel Inner Diameter||mm||60||80||100||150||190||220|
|Constant Pressure Feeding Funnel||L||1.50||1.50||1.50||1.50||1.50||1.50|
|Max Rotation Speed||rpm||450||450||450||450||300||300|
|Waste Solution Receiving Flask||ml||500||500||1000||2000||2000||3000|
|Light Component Receiving Flask||ml||1000||1000||2000||5000||10000||10000|
|Heavy Component Receiving Flask||ml||1000||1000||2000||3000||5000||5000|
|Constant Temperature Heating Circulator System||Cº||5L/300℃||10L/300℃||10L/300℃||10L/300℃||20L/300℃||30L/300℃|
|Low-temperature Cooling Circulator System||Cº||5L/-10℃||5L/-10℃||5L/-10℃||5L/-10℃||20L/-10℃||30L/-10℃|