- Suitable for operation under high vacuum and low pressure.
- Setup can be configured up to 600 DN for large size reactors.
- Visual monitoring of the process, improving safety and reliability of production.
- Customized compact design as per available space.
- Measure and control devices can be easily equipped.
- High corrosion resistant Coupling and Fasteners.
- Shell and Tube type Heat Exchanger available up to 40m2 for improved heat transfer efficiency.
For production scale chemical synthesis, distillation, solvent recovery, rectification processes, Glass Shell & Tube Condensers are used along with Glass Lined Reactors. Complete process piping is also made of borosilicate glass 3.3 These plants usually operate under vacuum.
|Reactor Nominal Capacity||ltr.||1000||1600||3000||5000|
|Heat Exchanger (Exchange Surface)||m2||8.0||12.5||16.0||26.0|
|After Cooler (Exchange Surface)||m2||2.0||2.5||4.0||5.0|
|Jacket Design Pressure||bar(g)||-1 to +6||-1 to +6||-1 to +6||-1 to +6|
|Vessel Design Pressure||bar(g)||-1 to +1||-1 to +1||-1 to +1||-1 to +1|
|Plant Working Temperature||ºC||-20 to +180||-20 to +180||-20 to +180||-20 to +180|
|Plant Design Temperature||ºC||-25 to +200||-25 to +200||-25 to +200||-25 to +200|
|Plant Working Pressure||bar(g)||+0.5||+0.5||+0.5||+0.5|
|Feed Vessel||No. x ltr.||2 × 100||1 × 200||2 × 200||2 × 200|
|Receiver Vessel||No. x ltr.||2 × 100||2 × 200||2 × 200||2 × 200|
|Vapour Line Column||DN||150||225||300||300|