Agitated Nutsche Filter
The Agitated Glass Nutsche filters are commonly used in the following industries for the production purposes, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, and laboratory industries, and many others. (ANFD) Agitated Nutsche Filter Dryer Manufacturer produces the ANFD’S for the purpose of filtration as well as drying the material in the same unit.
The Glass Nutsche Agitated Filters are designed specifically for efficient filtration to allow for liquid to Solid- Separation, it can be comfortably combined with our regular reaction unit. Both contact parts are inert and thus permit a range of pharmaceutical, chemical and solvent equipment to be used. An appropriate filter is used to separate the solid particles of the slurry, forming a filtered cake. The Filtrate Flows downwards and can be obtained from the valve at the bottom outlet, Also easily remove the filter Cake .
Agitated Glass Nutsche Filters are commonly used in herbal medicines, cosmetics, kilo-Laboratory, pharmaceutical and agrochemical industries as well as food industries.
- Non-Jacketed Glass Nutsche Filters sized up to 400 Liters
- Glass Jacketed Nutsche Filters size 5 Liter up to 100 Liters.
- It can be applied for Heating & Drying process
- It can be used for Solid & Liquid Separation process
- It can be used for the Crystallization process
- It can be used for the Filtration process
- It can be used for Chromatography
- It can be used for Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS)
- Easily Integrated with our Reactors for Solid / Liquid Separation.
- No metal at product touch.
- GMP Design / ATEX Compliant.
- High-tech solution.
- Lifting System for Easy Cake Removal (hydraulic – Manual Lifting)
- Manual or Electrical
- The filter cake by lowering the designed flat blades Agitator.
- Easy, Safe & Reliable Operation.
- Various Mesh Size 5µm – 100µm.
- Multifilament filter fabrics made from various materials (PP, ECTFE, PTFE, etc.)
Capacity: It comes with a variety of working capacity from 5 liters to 200 liters Jacketed while a 400-liter variant comes with a single wall.
Temperature: It can handle up to 200ºC of temperature.
Filter Cloth: It comes with a variety of mesh sizes and MoC that are available as per request.
Construction Material: It is built with Borosilicate Glass and PTFE. You can also customize all the configurations that are available as per your needs.
- Transparency offers visibility of processes.
- Possible vacuum filtering.
- Recovery of very high solvents.
- At the ambient level, nitrogen spills into the reactor.
- Very High Filtration Efficiency.
- Safety is ensured, and surfaces of heat transfer may be given to preserve filtration temperature.
- Solvents remain in the closed structures and so no harmful vapors in the environment remain released.
Agitated Nutsche filters are commonly used in the following industries for the production purposes; chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, and laboratory industries, and many others. (ANFD) Agitated Nutsche Filter Dryer Manufacturer produces the ANFD’S for the purpose of filtration as well as drying the material in the same unit.
Materials of Construction
Borosilicate Glass, PTFE, SS304 / SS316L Structure Support, Customized Configurations available as per requirement.