- Highly Corrosion Resistance
- Portable, Mobile and Compact Design
- Optimal Circulation Temperature Maintained
- Ability to handle large gas flow rates
- Flameproof / ATEX / PVDF Pump
- Spiral product cooler maintains the temperature of the solvent.
- Complete Documentation and certificates (IQ /OQ / DQ)
- Easily integrated with our Reaction Systems
- Transparency aids in better understanding of process during R&D
- pH of scrubbing liquid can be monitored
- Neutralization of exhaust gases
- Scale-up Studies
- Gas-Liquid Reaction
- Gas Absorption
Ablaze’s Gas scrubbers are used to defuse corrosive exhaust gases, before being released. The stripping liquid is chosen as per the nature of vapor to be scrubbed. A corrosion resistant recirculation pump is taken which ensures a constant flow of solvent through the system. The solvent and gas come in contact with each other in the column, which is packed to increase surface area for gas absorption. Dry Scrubber Units are available from lab scale up to pilot scale of 500L.
- Capacity: 5 to 500 Liters Spherical Vessel
- Exhaust Gas Temperature: -60 to +150 °C
- Scrubbing Liquid Temperature: 0 to 80 °C
- Operating Pressure: -1.0 to +0.5 bar(g)
- Material of Construction: Borosilicate Glass 3.3,PTFE. Customized configurations available as per requirement.
- Circulation Pump: PVDF / PTFE lined Centrifugal Pump